Buying or selling a business, rural, commercial or residential property is a big decision and a significant matter for most people. We offer dedicated, trusted and effective conveyancing services in Townsville.
Donnie Harris Law can offer conveyancing assistance in the following ways:
- Help you fully understand the issues involved in purchasing or selling property in Queensland
- Assistance with buying or selling at public auction/private treaty
- Information about the conveyancing costs involved (including stamp duty)
- Drafting your Contract for Sale
- Negotiating terms and conditions for the sale or purchase of property
- Advice for meeting lender requirements
- Arrange title, conveyancing searches and land enquiries
- Help you with settlement and exchange
- Help with the legal requirements for subdivisions and property developments
- Advice in regard to building contracts
- Conveyancing advice from an experienced Townsville Conveyancing Lawyer
We have acted in various conveyancing transactions. Our team can look after the sale or purchase of your most important asset whether that is your home, business, farm, rural property, investment property or commercial property. We don’t just act for you from the time the contract is signed. We encourage you to involve us early in the negotiations. We can help you negotiate more favourable sale/purchase terms and advise you about particular risks arising from the conveyance that you may not otherwise have thought about.
We will review your contract, advise you about important contract obligations, complete all standard searches, liaise with relevant parties, ensure registered mortgages are released, organise and attend settlement in Townsville and provide conveyancing advice throughout the process.
We do offer fixed fees for most conveyancing transactions. This gives our clients the ability to confidently budget for the conveyancing costs that will arise from the conveyance.
We highly recommend that you seek legal advice from a Townsville Lawyer prior to signing any Contract.
Call us today for a consultation with an experienced Townsville Conveyancing Lawyer or Paralegal.